1 - WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on how you interact with the Company and the purpose of that interaction, the Company may collect the following Data:
- Your identity details : This data includes your name, your first name, your e-mail address, your postal address or your telephone number and your profile (candidate, visitor, exhibitor, etc.).
- Your order data : This Data refers to all the information necessary to satisfy and complete your order, in particular the information relating to the bank card used (name of the cardholder, card number, expiry date, etc.), the details of the order, the date of the order, and the exchanges with the commercial relations department. In any case, the Data relating to payment is processed in accordance with the regulations and security standards applicable in this area.
- Navigation data : This Data concerns the way in which the User navigates on the Site. This Data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data relating to your participation in trade fairs : date de participation, stands visités, achats réalisés.
- Data on the use of social networks : when you interact with social networking features.
2 - HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
2.1. Depending on how you interact with the Company, the Company may collect your Data as described below.
2.2. The Company collects your Data directly from you when, for example, you fill in a contact or registration form, place an order or address the Company (for example by sending an e-mail).
2.3. The Company collects your Data indirectly when you browse the Sites by means of cookies and tags in the conditions defined above. The Company also collects your Data via third parties including social networks when you use the account you hold with these third parties to log in or register for an event.
2.4. When you provide Data to the Company, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete. If necessary, you must update it.
2.5. The Data presented as compulsory are necessary to manage your request and to enable us to provide you with the requested services. The compulsory or optional nature of the Data is indicated on the forms, as well as the possible consequences in case of failure to reply.
3 - WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Your Data is subject to automated processing implemented by the Company for the various purposes described below, both in the context of your use of the Sites and your participation in events organised by the Company or whose organisation has been entrusted to it.
Your Data is processed to manage the requests you make and to contact you.
- If you are a customerOn the basis of the execution of the contract concluded with the Company (pre-registration general conditions, Ticketing general conditions of sale or participation general conditions), your Data is processed to manage your participation requests and orders and to organise your participation and visits to the events that we organise or whose organisation has been entrusted to us. With a view to the continuous improvement of the events it organises, your Data is also processed by the Company to send you post-event surveys and analyse their results.
- If you are a professional prospect the Company may send you, through all channels, its news and commercial information on the basis of its legitimate interest in promoting the events it organises.
- If you are a non-professional prospectThe Company may send you news and commercial information through all channels if you have consented to this.
On the basis of your consent, the Company may also send you, via all channels, news and commercial information concerning events organised by other entities of the COMEXPOSIUM Group and/or the services of partners.
4 - WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?
4.1. Your Data is processed by the Company's internal teams. In addition, only service providers and their staff with limited access are authorised to access your Data, in view of the specific services entrusted to them, which they must carry out exclusively on behalf of the Company, in strict compliance with security and confidentiality obligations.
4.2. With your consent when required, your Data may be transmitted to the entities of the Group to which the Company belongs as well as to partners, in particular so that they can send you information and news on the services and products they offer.
4.3. When required by the regulations in force, the Company may transmit your Data to bodies and authorities legally authorised to access it (in particular judicial and administrative authorities).
5 –HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
The Company takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data in order, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and accessed by unauthorised third parties.
6 - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
6.1. In accordance with the applicable regulations and under the conditions defined therein, you may at any time exercise your :
- Right of access : you can ask the Company for information about the processing of your Data and for a copy of the Data.
- Right of rectification : you may request rectification of inaccurate Data held about you where the Data held by the Company is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure : you have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (uselessness of the Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on it, etc.).
- Right to object : you have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (uselessness of the Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on it, etc.).
- Right to the portability of your Data : you have the right to receive the Data in a usable format. This right only applies where the Data is provided to the Company by you or arises from your use of its services. This Data is processed on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract.
- Right to limitation : you can ask the Company to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (contesting the accuracy of the data, etc.).
Under the conditions defined by the regulations, you also have the right to define general or specific directives concerning the fate of your Data after your death. However, you are informed that only specific directives relating to the processing of Data by the Company for the purposes set out in this Policy will be recorded by the Company subject to its specific consent.
6.2. When your Data is processed with your consent, you may revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that the processing carried out prior to this revocation will remain valid.
6.3. You can exercise your rights by contacting the Company:
You are further informed that in some cases, the functionality of the Sites allows you to view and modify the Data you have provided to the Company.
You are informed that the Company has a period of one month from receipt of your request to respond.
The Company pays the greatest attention to your Data, nevertheless if you consider that their processing infringes your rights you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
7 - HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
7.1. The Company retains your Data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Beyond that time, your Data may be archived to comply with any legal obligations to which the Company is subject or deleted.
7.2. Data used to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept to comply with a legal obligation by the Company, are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
7.3. The Company takes into account the seasonality of the events it organises. For this reason, you will find below the retention periods defined according to the type of event considered.
|Type of event||Duration of data retention||People involved|
|Quarterly and half-yearly events,
|Duration of 5 years from the last expression of interest by the contact||
All types of event participants (exhibitors, visitors, partner guests, speakers, etc.)
|Biennial and triennial events||Duration expires at the end of the 3st edition following the last expression of interest from the contact|
8 - TRANSFER OF DATA
For the hosting and processing of your Data, the Company prefers to use facilities located within the European Union. If a transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union should nevertheless be envisaged, specific information will be provided to you by the Company.
9 – COOKIES
You are informed that, during your visits to the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your terminal.
9.1. What is a Cookie?
Within the meaning of this Policy, a cookie refers to all forms of access to and recording of information on your terminal, in particular information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser on a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal.
9.2. Why and how are Cookies used?
- ensure the operation and optimise the performance of the Sites,
- adapt the Sites to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your terminal, in particular by taking into account the language used or the display resolution.
- facilitate your browsing, in particular by avoiding the need to re-enter information each time you visit the Sites,
- to measure the audience for the Sites and the communications sent to you,
- to carry out targeted advertising adapted to your centres of interest,
- develop the interactivity of the Sites.
9.2.2. You are also informed that the Company allows third parties to deposit Cookies via the Sites. The Company draws your attention to the fact that these Cookies are only and solely used by these third parties.
9.3. What types of cookies are used?
9.3.1 Technical Cookies
The purpose of Technical Cookies is to facilitate navigation on the Site, to enable and improve the operation of the Sites and access to the various features of the Sites.
They also allow security measures to be implemented. For example, where applicable, by asking you to log back into the exhibitor area after a certain period of time.
You are informed that if you choose to disable these Technical Cookies, access to the services may be impaired. In this context, the Company shall not be held liable in any way.
9.3.2.Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience measurement cookies are used to measure the number of visitors to the Sites and the communications sent to you (content, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may, where appropriate, be deposited on the Sites by third parties on behalf of the Company.
9.3.3. Les Cookies Tiers de publicité ciblée (Cookies Tiers publicitaires)
Third-party advertising cookies enable us to offer advertisements tailored to your interests. They are deposited by the Company or by third parties either on behalf of the Company or on their own behalf.
To find out more about targeted advertising and how you can accept or decline (opt-out) such advertising, you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices ou www.youronlinechoices.eu.
9.3.4. Third Party Cookies linked to social network sharing buttons (Third Party Social Network Cookies)
Third party social network cookies allow the sharing of content on the Site with third parties. This is, in particular, the case for "share" or "like" buttons from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter. The Company does not control these Third Party Social Network Cookies and the Data collected through them by the companies managing these social networks.
Si vous ne souhaitez pas que les sociétés gestionnaires des réseaux sociaux relient les données collectées par l’intermédiaire des Sites au compte dont vous êtes titulaire, vous devez auparavant vous déconnecter du réseau social.
The User is invited to consult the personal data protection policies of the companies managing the social networks concerned.
9.4. How long are the cookies kept?
In accordance with the principles of data protection, you are informed that cookies are kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used and within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
9.5. How can you manage the deposit and reading of Cookies ?
9.5.1. You are informed that you can change the cookie settings in our browser to disable some or all cookies:
- Pour Internet Explorer™ : open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox™ Open the "Tools" menu, select "Options", click on the "Privacy" tab and choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome™ Open the configuration menu (spanner logo), then select "Options"; click on "Advanced Options" and then in the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings", and choose the desired options or follow the link below:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera™ Open the "Tools" or "Settings" menu and select "Delete private data"; click on the "Detailed options" tab and choose the desired options or follow this link : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
9.5.2. The main social network companies also have pages dedicated to Cookies as shown below:
- Pour Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- Pour Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- Pour Google : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Pour LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
With regard to social networks, the User must follow the specific steps of the social network concerned to deactivate cookies.
10 - MODIFICATION OF THE PROTECTION POLICY OF THE DATA:
10.1. سيتم تحديث أي تعديل من قبل الشركة لهذه السياسة على الموقع.
10.2. The User is invited to consult this Policy regularly in order to be aware of any updates or modifications.
10.3. If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid or unlawful, it shall be deemed unwritten but shall not invalidate the remaining provisions of the Policy.