By consulting the website published by Comexposium (the "Site"), it is possible that cookies are placed on your terminal subject, of course, to the choices you have made and which you can modify at any time.
I. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text, image or software files that are placed and stored on your computer, smartphone or other internet-enabled device when you visit a website (the "Cookies").
In general, cookies allow a website to recognize you, to report your visit to a particular page and thus provide you with an additional service: improving your browsing comfort, securing your connection or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.
The information stored by cookies, for a limited period of validity, may in particular relate to the pages visited, the type of browser you use, your IP address, the information you have entered on a site in order to avoid you entering them. again.
In general, only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in this cookie.
II. What are cookies used for?
The types of Cookies placed on our Site are described below.
1. Technical Cookies
These Cookies have the exclusive purpose of allowing and facilitating navigation on our Site, as well as access to the various products and services (the "Technical Cookies").
Technical Cookies make it possible in particular to recognize you, to signal your passage on such or such page and thus to improve your comfort of navigation: to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution ), memorize passwords and other information relating to a form that you have completed on the Site (registration or access to the exhibitor area).
Technical Cookies also make it possible to implement security measures (this is the case, for example, when you are asked to connect again to the exhibitor space after a certain period of time).
These Technical Cookies are technically essential for browsing our Site and therefore cannot be deactivated or configured under penalty of no longer being able to access the Site and/or the Site's services. Indeed, their deletion may cause navigation difficulties on our Site as well as the impossibility of validating your order.
2. Audience Measurement Cookies
The purpose of audience measurement cookies is to measure the audience of the various contents and sections of our Site, in order to evaluate and better organize them (the "Audience Measurement Cookies"). These Cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect browsing problems and therefore to improve the ergonomics of our services on the Site. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, excluding any individual information.
3. Commercial Cookies
These commercial cookies collect information about your browsing on the Site in order to provide you with relevant advertising content (the "Commercial Cookies"). These Commercial Cookies therefore allow:
- to count the number of displays of advertising content distributed via our advertising spaces, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics;
- to recognize your terminal during your subsequent browsing on any other site or service on which these third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the navigation of your terminal of which they may have knowledge;
- to adapt the presentation of the content of these third parties to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.)
- de mémoriser des informations relatives à un formulaire que vous avez rempli auprès de ces tiers (inscription à un de leurs services) ou à des produits, services ou informations que vous avez choisis auprès du tiers concerné : achat d’une prestation d’un tiers, etc.).
4. "Social Media" Cookies
Les Cookies Réseaux Sociaux allow you to share content from our Site with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion concerning content on the Site. This is, in particular, the case of the buttons " partager », « j’aime “, from social networks Facebook or Twitter. If you interact through third-party elements, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted to the social network and published on your profile.
If you do not want the social network to link the information collected through our Site to your user account, you must first disconnect from the social network.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons.
III. Your choices regarding cookies
By using our Site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. However, you can choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of the technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above.
Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies that are stored in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not.
Your agreement is only valid for a period of thirteen months from the date of the first deposit of the Cookie in your terminal, regardless of the number of visits made to the Site, which cannot have the effect of extending this period. At the end of this period, your consent will be requested again when you browse the Site.
1. Refuse a Cookie through your browser software
You can at any time choose to deactivate all or part of the Cookies. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies stored in your terminal and ask whether or not to accept them (on a case-by-case basis or in full).
We remind you, however, that disabling Technical Cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, and in particular from accessing certain services on our website.
If you choose to refuse the recording of Technical Cookies in your computer or if you delete those which are recorded there, we decline any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the Technical Cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
The Help section of internet browsers tells you how to refuse new cookies, obtain a notification message informing you of their reception or deactivate them.
- Pour Internet Explorer™ : open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox™ Open the "Tools" menu, select "Options", click on the "Privacy" tab and choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome™ Open the configuration menu (spanner logo), then select "Options"; click on "Advanced Options" and then in the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings", and choose the desired options or follow the link below:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Pour Safari™ : choose “Safari > Preferences” then click on “Security”; In the "Accept cookies" section, choose the desired options or follow this link: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- For Opera™ Open the "Tools" or "Settings" menu and select "Delete private data"; click on the "Detailed options" tab and choose the desired options or follow this link : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
2. Refuse a Cookie managed by our suppliers
When you browse our site, Cookies published by companies other than Comexposium may be placed on your device, subject to the choices you may have made previously or at any time, under the conditions described in this document.
En plus des mesures prises par Comexposium pour vérifier la légalité de ces Cookies, l’émission et l’utilisation de ces Cookies sont soumises aux politiques de protection de la vie privée de ces éditeurs. Nous Vous informons néanmoins de l’objet des Cookies dont nous avons connaissance et des moyens dont vous disposez pour effectuer des choix à l’égard de ces Cookies et de leurs émetteurs respectifs.
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) France.
You will thus be able to know the companies registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of accepting or refusing the cookies used by these companies to adapt to the navigation information that they process the advertisements likely to be displayed during the consultation by your terminal of online services on which they issue cookies:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
Cette plate-forme européenne est partagée par des centaines de professionnels de la publicité sur Internet et constitue une interface centralisée vous permettant d’exprimer vos choix à l’égard des cookies susceptibles d’être utilisés afin d’adapter à la navigation de votre terminal les publicités qui y sont affichées. Notez que cette procédure n’empêchera pas l’affichage de publicités sur les sites Internet que vous visitez. Elle ne bloquera que les technologies qui permettent d’adapter des publicités à la navigation de votre terminal et à vos centres d’intérêts.
3. Refuse a Cookie issued by a social network
If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following Cookie deactivation links which will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned:
- FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
- TWITTER : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- GOOGLE + : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- LINKEDIN : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- YAHOO : https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/cookies/
- YOUTUBE : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr