On the sidelines of the SIPSA-FILAHA & AGROFOOD 2022, the largest professional exhibition of livestock and agro-equipment in Africa, which will take place from Monday 14 March to Thursday 17 March 2022, at the Palais des Expositions des Pins Maritimes in Algiers-Safex. The Filaha Foundation in collaboration with technical institutes and professionals of the sector, an International Forum of Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources "DJAZAQUA".
To this end, a call for scientific and technical/commercial papers has been launched for professionals and researchers in this sector, for the presentation of the state of play, the prospects and the challenges to be met for an efficient management of fisheries resources. The organisers of the forum will seek to give priority to contributions that fall within one of the following six areas, while leaving everyone the possibility of formulating a communication proposal in the desired field.
Themes addressed in the forum
- Thème 1. Resource assessment
- Thème 2. Optimising the use of irrigation water for fish production
- Theme 3. Focus on international cooperation and development programmes in the field of fisheries and aquaculture
- Thème 4. Strategy for the development of Maritime Clusters in Algeria
- Thème 5. Solutions and perspectives for the modernisation of the downstream sector
- Thème 6. Valuation of the quality of the products
Key dates to remember
- 31 January 2022: Deadline for submission of paper proposals (abstracts)
- 05 February 2022: Response from the Scientific Committee
- 10 Février 2022 : Dépôt des articles complets pour publications sur le MAGVET (pour les soumissions les plus intéressantes)