SIPSA-FILAHA & AGROFOOD 2021, the definitive trade show spanning North Africa and the rest of the African continent.
550 exhibitors expected
A full range of products to meet all the needs of farms and livestock professionals:
- Livestock buildings,
- Internal equipment and installations for livestock buildings
- Breeding animals, breeding programs, trade and breeding technologies
- Animal feed and beverages
- Technology and environmental control
- Processing and preparation for marketing of livestock products
- Fisheries and aquaculture & hallieutic resources
- Traction equipment
- Tillage equipment
- Sowing and planting materials and market gardening
- Irrigation equipment and pumps
- Plant protection and fertilizer and plastics materials
- Harvesting and post-harvest equipment
- Specialized equipment for tropical crops
- Materials and equipment for handling, trailers, transport, storage and buildings
- Materials and equipment for the creation and maintenance of rural and forest areas
- Components, parts and accessories
- Sustainable development – Renewable energies
- Agro supply (seeds, fertilizers, phytosanitary products, plastics …)
- Various, advisory bodies
- Plant production, development and marketing of plants
- Greenhouses and equipment for greenhouse production
- Equipment for the preparation and first transformation of plants
More than half of the exhibitors are international (54%).
International pavilions, France, Netherlands, Turkey, China, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, ect.. And representations of the different embassies with their agricultural sector.
23.000 trade visits (39 countries).
SISPA-FILAHA & AGROFOOD 2021 is a continuation of and reinforces its position as a strategic HUB for the world of livestock and agri-equipment in Africa and the Maghreb. 1