CATALYST FOR INNOVATIVE IDEAS IN THE MAGHREB
AGRICULTURE, AGRI-FOOD AND AQUACULTURE
.WHO ARE WE?
FILAHA INNOV' INCUBATOR is a support structure for innovative projects in agriculture, agribusiness and aquaculture in the Maghreb, managed by a team of experts from the Filaha Innov' Foundation, consultants and collaborators, pooling experience, skills and networks to promote intelligent and sustainable agriculture in the Maghreb.
To create innovative entrepreneurship in the service of food security in the Maghreb, and to create jobs and sustainable activities.
Rendre accessibles les compétences, les moyens et les outils spécifiques à l’entreprenariat dans le domaine de l’innovation.
- Work in partnership and synergy with the national and international entrepreneurship ecosystem (institutions, financing organisations, guarantee funds, press, media, SMEs and SMIs).
- Involve the members of the incubator in the life of the profession, by providing them with regular information on current events through information days, workshops, training courses, etc.
- To share best practices in order to advance together in the knowledge of problems and to provide solutions adapted to the needs of our incubates.
- Respect the values of innovative, efficient and sustainable agriculture.
Competences and field of intervention
The incubator covers the following areas of intervention: Agriculture through its SIPSA INNOV’Fisheries and Aquaculture through its AQUA INNOV’via its section AGRIFOOD INNOV’ and Agroecology via section AGROECO INNOV’.
WHY BECOME A PARTNER OF FILAHA INNOV' INCUBATOR?
Working with the FILAHA INNOV' Incubator allows you to benefit from :
- The skills and know-how of the fondation FILAHA INNOVits business networks and its interface with the world
- Institutional support from which INCUBATEUR FILAHA INNOV' (Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Trade, etc.).
- Tailor-made support for innovative project development programmes run by companies, professional associations or national or international development organisations.
- The opportunity to get closer to various high potential start-ups.
- Invitations to events organised by the Incubator or its partners.